Wednesday, April 14, 2010

“My World 2.0″ is more Fun than “My World part 1″

Justin Bieber Official Cover - My World 2


On Tuesday, fans will finally get a chance to get Justin Bieber’s sophomore album, My World 2.0. The teen pop star said he made sure he worked with the best people to get the right sound on the LP.

“It’s gonna be a lot of fun, the album,” he told MTV News. “I co-wrote everything on the album, and I got to work with a lot of cool producers. I got to work with The-Dream, I worked with … a lot of cool people, so it was a lot of fun.”

His favorite song on the album is “Up,” and he’s also partial to second single “U Smile.” “I worked with [Dan] August [Rigo]. I got him. He’s a really good writer,” Bieber said of his friend and collaborator. “The song is amazing. We really love the song, so we decided to cut it. It’s really amazing.”

Ludacris contributed a verse to the album’s first track, “Baby,” and Bieber teased that “Baby” video co-star Drake might appear on the LP. “He’s just one of my good buddies. He’s here to hang out,” Bieber said, adding that if you want to know who else might pop up on the album, “You’ll have to see when it comes out.”

The album’s lead single was produced by The-Dream, who raved about working with Bieber. “I wrote the single, ‘Baby,’ that features Ludacris, which is doing very good right now,” he said. Working with Bieber was a bit of a challenge for Luda, who had to enter a different headspace to write his verse. “They sent me the record, and I knew it was an instant smash,” Ludacris recalled. “I sat there and said, ‘Lemme just reminisce on the past and think about things I was thinking about when I was his age,’ and that’s basically how I stepped on the record. I guarantee — you mark my word — that’s gonna be one of the biggest songs of 2010.”

While working on 2.0, Luda said he learned that he and Bieber are more alike than he would have imagined. “When I first met Justin, man, I felt like he’s definitely a little shy at first,” the rapper said. “I understand. I’m kind of the same way till I get comfortable with my surroundings, and then it’s just all out, just wild. Oh man, his career is just starting. When I tell you the longevity — he’s out of here.”

source:mtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

kim kardashian divorce Katy Perry naked tattoo for girls jessica alba nude rihanna nude rihanna naked vanessa hudgens naked jessica alba naked kim kardashian nude tattoo designs miley cyrus nude megan fox nude kim kardashian wedding kim kardashian naked Kim Kardashian sex tape miley cyrus 2011 selena gomez 2011 selena gomez justin bieber justin bieber pictures justin bieber 2011 nicki minaj nip slip nicki minaj booty Katy Perry naked katy perry nude megan fox no clothes megan fox naked selena gomez bikini justin selena selena gomez 2011 selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez 2012 kim kardashian wedding justin selena justin bieber selena gomez selena gomez justin bieber justin bieber 2012 selena gomez und justin bieber selena gomez 2011 selena gomez bikini selena gomez 2011 megan fox 2011 selena gomez 2011 selena gomez 2011 selena gomez 2011 selena gomez bikini selena gomez 2011 nicki minaj 2012 gomez bieber lad reviews Solar Charger Reviews selena gomez und justin bieber